Monday, February 11, 2008

ushering in the year of the RAT

happy chinese new year people!

ushered in the year of the rat at kl with my cousins and relatives. nothing really eventful (nor bountiful) but it was somewhat enjoyable coz i haven't seen my cousins in ages.

came back sat, where we (the family) rushed to clean things up coz mum and dad (and by extention lynn) had a dinner party, chie had to rush to church (and some dinner after) while i went to ken's open house with my boi. they headed to mois(?) and tiger arms later on, so i came home to catch up on my zzzzs. kl's BAD for my health! ulcers and super dry =(
i wasn't being moody ok, baby? ulcers hurt =/

super crazy jam on the way back ! imagine, it jammed on the north-south highway on SATURDAY. and it was supposedly worse on sunday especially coz they closed the highway for the tour de langkawi '08. see, luckily i convinced mum and dad to come back sat ok ! =D
one hour to clear the bridge, meh.

went house visiting with my girls the next day and then rushed home coz my parents hosted another dinner party so i'd to help out. lol.

on another note, i've got a WEIRD growth on my left wrist, just below my palm. it first appeared when i started working the warehouse (hence my complaining back then), subsided for a bit and returned FULL BLAST (and MORE!) when i got back to pg in dec. went to see dr. goh and he told me i've got a ganglion cyst so gotta go for mini op on wed.

super super damn ugly! and its hampering my wrist movement!

heading back to melbourne soonish! i know, very very extremely disconnected post but i'm a bizzy! chie having a jammy party ( wth!?!?) for ji who's leaving for singapore tmrw later sooooo though i'm not enlisted to help out or participate or what not, i enjoy disturbing her. hey, i won't be able to disturb her anymores once i return melb ok !

please, don't forget to sign petition at: http://www.buscrashnomore.blogspot.com


till then, have a great remainder of cny people! =)

oh, and vin's flying to melbourne today! ooh, first of us to fly down, and her first time to melb too.
no worries k babe, u're gonna enjoy urself there =) we'll look after u the best we can.. which means none too well but it's the thought (our thought =p) that counts right? *HUGHUGHUGHUG

have a safe trip!

may the force be with koala vin,
cheers~

No comments: