Tuesday, February 26, 2008

of the travelling bear

yo, i'm back in melbourne. it's sunny and windy.. pretty much how i remembered it to be. at least the rain hasn't started yet.

quiet few days coz i'm homeless and am househunting with vin, ivan and jien.
yes, househunting AGAIN.

last couple of days in pg was quiet. went to celebrate porky's birthday at seawind though i had to leave early to go home pack. fri, since i was already done packing, was mostly spent eating and hanging out with my loved ones namely my sister, mum and ash.

sister took me to no. 32: the mansion for our super classy 'sister' lunch.
great ambience, great food and great service.

me with our menu

my gorgeous sister!

my sister was trying to be creepy with the disembodied hand..

for starters we had watercrest soup, a maincourse of (chie's) fish with green goddess sauce (lol!) while i had lamb and dessert of bread pudding.

soup with garlic bread

sister and i with our main course

dessert! yum yum

came home to bum around for like an hour before ash picked me for dinner and to the airport.
headed to tgifs at queensbay where i pigged out.. again.

shrimp martini starter, some cheesy thingy for the maincourse and cookie and cream dessert (;

starter, main course and dessert. i think i put on at least a couple of kg, just that last day itself.

i know he doesn't like me posting photos of him but... LOL sorry =/

had a quiet sendoff coz i didn't want my friends coming up to see me off again.. so only chie, dad and ash came =)

touched down sat where i slept the day off, woke up for dinner at ottopa (or something like that -_-), rambo (gar! but better than i thought it'd be) and poker night with ben, rob, enghoe, mad and my bro.

eng hoe took all our money =(

the boys continued with tai ti while i decided to cut my losses and watch the liverpool-middlesbrough match.

somehow or other, i actually caught the fa cup final too. LOL.

finally finally met up with vin and jien after months of absence ! jien changed so much ! vin's still the same. lol
ok, time to bum around on the couch again.

fyi, pic on top is bloo sunbathing. he packed up and came with me too (;

may the force be with travelling bears,
cheers~

No comments: