Tuesday, October 07, 2008

bai bai perth.

am going back to melb TODAY! *sobs*

bai bai perth. *SIGH* hallo melbourne.

it seems like just yesterday i was being all excited and stuff, weighing my luggage and getting ready leave my house.
just yesterday when i was being all grumpy that tiger delayed my flight.
just yesterday when i walked up to your door and you were standing there with ur arms opened to greet me.
just yesterday when you hugged me after two months of absence and i knew everything would be ok.
just yesterday when i thought 10days would stretch out forever.
just yesterday that i was thinking, so what if he'll be too busy to spend time with me coz he's got all his assignments due and stuff, at least we'll be together.
it was just like yesterday, and i wish it could last, that i could be here with you.

now, i'm doing the same - busy packing and getting ready to leave the house. yet i'm dreading the tick of the clock; i've got less and less time to spend with you
i'll make the most of the time i have left with you
can't wait for you to get back from uni

i love you sweetheart =(
can't wait to see you again.

No comments: