Tuesday, April 01, 2008

11.14

fat kid's bizzy studying (actually not really.. he's got an attention span of like 10 seconds and george's ps is like oh-so-tempting.. lol) so i'm trying not to disturb him. haha, not that i am.. blogging (somewhat) silently here plus zodiac in between.

bad thing about him having exam is he's too busy to go out with me.. stayed home all of yesterday which made me sooper cranky. c'mon, it's not much fun when ur best entertainment is cooking for your fat kid to eat.. not that i'm complaining la, he actually cooked for me.. teehee, pineapple fried rice - cooked today coz its his exam so he is to be pampered today.. for once =D

anyway, i have deviated. my last one and half days in perth.. kinda don't feel like leaving though (yes babe) i do miss my housemates and brother.

back to my backdated photos:
went to mandaring's little caesars with ash, kenny, denis, felix, ken and shao li last wed

it really IS award-winning ! some international pizza competition

sub-marine
super yummilicious

some normal tasting pizza.. fettucini or something lidat

the lot. it's chucked FULL of meat ! bacon and ham and mushrooms and.. zomg, its full of meat and it's delicious! and yes, i know, mushroom isn't meat.

the don: am not quite sure what's on it but it's super yummy.. my fat kid's favourite (;

and the crowning pizza; dessert pizza
chocolate honeysuckle pizza.
zomg, *meltered* this my dears IS chocolate heaven


teehee, the rest are actually really nice.. they let me get my nice shot of the pizza before digging in. mandaring's like a 45 minute drive away from waterford so imagine how hungry we all were by time we reached (;

thursday: the day was soooo hot so it was spent getting groceries at coles and then preparing for the potluck at kenny's later in the evening

he's getting lunch ready for me =D

fat kid made the appetizers

while i took care of dessert: strawberry cheese squares =D

which made us late for the potluck.. my squares took longer than anticipated.
bummed around at kenny's after that with our roast chickens and mash courtesy of kenny, ken and shao li (;

fri was a bizzy bizzy day!
after he got back from work, we headed to harbourtown to shop. reached at 4 and after grumping to him that i wouldn't hv time to shop, i found out it was late night shopping! =D
bought a jacket, two button-up sweaters and a shirt and fat kid's birthday present: a super yao yeng jacket (if i might say so myself)
we went to the city then took a cab to king's park (coz the bus service all finished by time we wanted to go) and then to metro for clubbing.

anyway, this is it for the moment. for some reason, blogger's having problem uploading my photos =(
so more's to come soon! =)

may the force be with pizzas,
cheers~

No comments: