Monday, April 14, 2008

aftereffects

sorry about the temporary closing down of my blog. it was only one day, people! i'm sure you don't miss it that much. i was in the midst of some tantrums again and i figured it'll be safer to close my blog then to randomly delete my posts which i know i'll just regret after i calmed down.
yes, i randomly delete stuff of my fb and blog when i'm pissed.

anyway, eve on friday:

first time clubbing with my housemates! and my old uni buddies (;

*cough* i know we all go clubbing quite a bit in melbourne but for some reason we have NEVER gone together before.. until friday of course.
mostly coz ms. lim was insistent that we go as she needed to destress after her midterm paper.

we dragged jason along who in turn dragged his group along, hmm.

eve's quite nice, good music though there are too many random steps placed everywhere around the club, freaking deceiving, damned steps.
especially half blind clubbers like yours truly who broke my contact in perth and have yet gotten around to getting its replacement *grumble*
i hate clubbing in glasses, hence i went half blind, noes.

ivan, lance, jason, vin, me and jien

yay, my favouritest girls (here, in melby, after madison of course, teehee)

we finally all met up and clubbed together again, just like old times, eh?

with mamavin



candid shot. only jien saw the camera and had time to pose (;

with the blur-one-jien

jason see

=)

someone got cut out. am thinking it's wilson though i can't be sure.

this time, wtf, it was me. why they cut me out? =(
matthew, vin, ivan, jason, halfmyface, desmond, arnold and josh


sexy vin and fulloflove (also slightly tipsy) jien.

woot, they're working it out

sat went for jap buffet at surf japan (or something like that) with my bro, mad, eng hoe, yin ling, teri's contingent and i brought mine as well =)
co was so nice as to get mad to follow eng hoe and picked me and my housemates up to go.
and i can read a map ! not the greatest map reader but not too bad *cough*

the restaurant is racist though ! we ordered gyoza and they have the nerve to tell us, oh gyoza's not for asians.
we were all like wtf, what's wrong with them?

anyway, was bloated full of sashimi, uss-ed when i got back, no photos, will get them from vin and mad soonish.

may the force be with grumpextraordinaire-(ex)bloated-anns,
cheers~

p/s: am trying my best to get on top of my work as well as not grump too much. hard not to grump with my workload and my serious backaches though. i need to go for a massage. boo.

p/p/s: and i can't believe ivan's gonna go watch armin! *jealousness*

p/p/p/s: after reading bout the other konsortium bus crash, the weight returned. i miss you, look down on us baby girl and smile. i'm glad my family decided to fly instead of taking the bus; they went to kl that weekend. i wish you were still here so i could talk to you, i miss hearing your voice and your not always useful but extremely hilarious advice. i can almost hear you telling me something but i know, i'll not hear your voice again.
it's almost three months since you left us.
i think we're all getting better, even amy. i hope your family is too.
stay strong ok girls? love ya all loads!
and i can't believe i'll be missing ALL YOUR 21st BIRTHDAYS ! *sobs*sobs*
that totally sucks =(

ok, enough random post notes. am ending. seriously. bai.

No comments: