Sunday, April 06, 2008

only for the stars in your eyes

" On a train to Neverland
We are riding hand in hand
We are chasing unicorns and elves

Chinese dragons guide our way
To the dawning of the day
We will give a promise to ourselves

Only for tonight
Only for the stars in your eyes

We are crazy, but who cares?
To our heaven there are stairs
If we want it to be like that
And reality is just
An illusion that we must
Soon return to, yes, but not yet

Only for tonight
Only for the stars in your eyes
"
***

emoing a bit, i miss my boi to bits =( he's being too bizzy for me lately, *sigh
i miss waking up with him being the first person i see
i miss having him around with me, i miss holding his hand.
i miss talking to him, it never the same over the phone
miss watching shows with him, really, just miss him.
gaa, gotta stop moping.

and i've got tonnes of work to catch up on

anyway, to continue with my posts on perth, my last saturday was spent at cottlesloe beach.
meh, it's amazing that's it's already one week since then and four days since i reached home.

to quote the mouse clock in fatty bear:
oh no, oh no, oh no,
where does it all go?

oh my, oh my, oh my,
how the time does fly!

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,
morning's almost here!
boo, mind me, i'm getting all melancholy.

mostly scenery photos and seriously, the view there is breathtaking.

first thing i saw when i got off the bus


this looks scarily like brighton beach. the shot i mean.


some rock formation near the place from where we got down to the beach

with my sweetie


and i decided to make a sand angel


look, sand angel! (;










sunset

and an optical illusion (;



sunset off my sunnies

and the sun sets

dusk


may the force be with returning to lives,
cheers~

No comments: