Tuesday, May 29, 2007

-

for a while, there was a lull in tagging. for some reason or other, tagging is suddenly all the rage, again. and, although doing tags isn't really blogging in my opinion, i shall be nice and do my tags.
yes, i know, i'm always nice.

this tag is by wen.

5things found in your bag:
-pencilbox
-calculator
-dentyne
-pocketmirror
-wallet

5things found in your purse/wallet:
-money (bills and coins. at the moment, more coins then bills. *sigh* accounting handbooks are expensive and yes, i know it's stupid buying the handbook a week before the exam. *shrugs)
-loads of cards. atm, student id, ic, license, hostelcard, some miscellaneous cards. use your imagination.
-photos. loads of photos. mostly of my uni bunch. one other different one (;
-book receipts. apparently, my mum's trying to keep track of my book expenditure. lol
-a bookmark from my lil princess.

5favourite things in your room:
-my computer.
-my kettle
-my cupboard, and yes, the clothes in it. as well as the shoes.
-my bed and everything on it.
-bloo

5things i've always wanted to do:
-pamper myself-massage, manicure, pedicure.. you get the idea.
-tour the world
-pass my exams with flying colours; without actually studying TOO hard for it.
-shopping spree. and i mean.. a real one. without budget.
-just lie back and relax and forget the world for a bit.

5things i'm currently into:
-refer to my profile, interests. too much work to retype.

5ppl i tag:
-vinny ninja
-alpha. lol
-ej
-erm. basically whoever that reads my blog and wants to do a tag.

no, if you don't want to do the tag, you don't need to.

right. that's it.

back to my studies.

becoming rather paranoid, pointless and psychotic. BUT that's normal for me. it's not unfounded this time around.

may the force be with paranoia,
cheers~

No comments: