Tuesday, May 22, 2007

power'd by hugs

i have just been told that caulfield and clayton may not be accepting applications.
or. they are. just very few.

and i still haven't received my offer letter. i am so scared.

and with my outstanding results, i'm sure i can go.
[super sarcastic mode here]

someone remind me why i'm taking accounts and finance? i can't understand anything at all.
i am so scared i won't even be able to manage the credit average.

where have all my brain cells gone?

sigh

lyrics from bowling for soup's shut up and smile:

all we need is an icecream and a hug.

how apt.

poor darling. he's hard at work keeping me company.

yes, i know i sound as if i'm verging on psychosis. *shrugs*

chie. i want a hug ='(
virtual hugs work too. not too picky at the moment.

i need my results. back to my books.

ej, wen and i have decided that ej will be the nerd, i'll be the geek and wen's the dweeb.

so. i am ann, the geek. lol. i love those girls. they always cheer my day.

oh. and i lifted a fortune-cookie-telling site from ming's blog. apparently i would do well to remember that radioactive cat has eighteen half-lives.

erm.... right.

may the force be with (still) stressed out smurfs,
cheers~

No comments: