Monday, May 21, 2007

doomed to be bitten

Rules: For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. You must post up these rules before you start writing.

boo. so i got tagged.
i really don't do this mushy kinda stuff on my blog. not my thing.

BUT i also know vin's gonna make my life hell if i don't do it.
she did tag me and stuff. and i'm scared of being bitten by her. *sigh
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says: u got tagged
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
and u have to do it!
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
i wan to read =p
| j-ann* | fat central says:
..
| j-ann* | fat central says:
but i got mkw work to do!!
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
is a good way for me to know stuff
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
is 9pm
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
u wont sleep till 1 or 2
*~vînbåBy~*//emo says:
plenty of time!=D

and i have the awful habit of NOT being able to say NO.
so, i shall put aside my marketing assignment, my law tute AND my accounting revision to humour her and write something about one of my crushes. -_-"

SO NOT MY THING.

so what to write?
there's nothing to write.
yes, my crush (more of a best friend) is a guy and he knows who he is, i know he reads my blog, and i dislike parading my personal life on the web.

for the lack of anything to say, i shall cut and paste lyrics from boys like girls 'thunder'

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors


i shall promote this song coz i'm currently in love with it.

sigh. i'm going to get bitten anyway. -_-"
why embarass myself AND get bitten? that's a lose-lose situation.
this works. at least i DID do the tag. i'll just tag anyone who reads my blog and is in the mood to do the tag.
there's nothing to know. i lead a simple boring life. if you're really that eager to know about all this stuff, ask me. i'll not blog it.

***

the weather's a bitch.
did you know smurfs melt in high temperatures?

no? well, you do now.

the view outside my window IS fabulous though.


still want a hug.

may the force be with bitables,
cheers~

No comments: