Sunday, May 13, 2007

shadow of the day

i like demotivational posters. they're hilarious and they give a good account on reality. check them out either here or here.

note: it might make one feel more depressed so therefore, emo-ers should not visit that site and visit this one instead. fab ego booster.

was at yina's with ej couple day's back where the three of us and kai caught up along with two bottles of red wine, tai ti and (as kelvin terms it, the old woman game) bridge.
it's interesting. bridge i mean.

its the weekend yet it doesn't feel like it. still feel like friday. hmms.

anyway, it's sunday and is mother's day. so a big *hug to my mum. i'll send her the token of appreciation i picked up for her soon. know its late BUT its the thought that counts, ok! X)


changed skin, as can obviously be seen. it's kinda hard to navigate and this kinda prettiful complicated skin isn't really my thing but i woke up this afternoon and i was so bored of my old skin.
i will change back to the old one in a few weeks; after all, aside for the butterfly, it's not really me. i admit i am more of the boring character my old blog represented. anyway, *note: new skin is obviously not designed by me but somehow when i was sortof customizing it to fit me, i accidentally lost the acknowledgements.. oops.

may the force be with mum,
cheers~

No comments: