Sunday, December 12, 2004

Conclusion and Finale

hmm, juz got back from the traplex campfire nite... the theme of the camp was imperial revolution? or was it something else?? not too sure.. anyway, went there at 7.20pm. s'pose to start at 7. oh well... i was soooooo bored.. no one to talk to!! finally my friend came at around 7.40 and we manage to get into the campsite round 7.45
after that.. things steadily went downhill.. haih... i mean, i was prepared to be bored.. but at least wanted to meet sum frenz.. well, we did.. juz hardly talked to any of them.. 'cept for, like, wat? eight ppl? the rest were more of 'hi! how are you? spm's over? wat u doing?? ooh, like dat, kay, catch up with you another time.... yadda, yadda, yadda' lol, all in all, not that interesting a nite... nvm, i still kinda had fun.. and the fire (TX:04) was super super impressive..
however...
one thing i have to say: TX:03 was MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better!! more ppl, more events, more banners, more money used (ahaha), more helpers, more excos.. more everything! there were definitely bigger gateways and preparations last yr compared to this yr.. ahaha, coz last year, we had a big and helpful committee as well as helpers who didn't mind putting in free labour.. ahaha... was sooo much more impressed with last yr's traplex compared to this one.. wasn't too bad, but ours was the best!! keke
sad.. after got back, my friend told me she had rock the world V tix and asked me whether i wanted to go... my answer was obviously yes but then my parents didn't want to let me go.. coz the concert's in kl and they're not willing to drop me off someplace to meet up with my friend.. hmm, probably coz my dad's lazy to go round kl... haih.. wish i didn't need to go down with them.. *sighs regretfully* if i didn't go, sure can go for the concert d.. haih... anyway, nvm, i'll be back on the 18th.. perhaps can find something to do then...... *musing thoughtfully*
all in all, the day wasn't bad... went shopping juz now at super komtar and prangin... got a new dress (for my cuz's wedding nxt yr.. i don't particularly like wearing dresses but then for weddings, dresses are a must) and it was super super cheap.. come on, where can u get maxis for like RM80?? super's closing down so everything's on sale!! wanted to get a skirt from adax ( i luv luv luv adax.. ahaha) but my mum said it was too expensive so my skirt's gonna be bought by sum1 else.. lol
then after that, hopped over to prangin where i got the checked shirt i've been wanting for ages!! it was kinda expensive but (dunno y, really) my mum said that it was ok and she got it for me!! may the world never cease to be filled with surprises.. ahaha..
was hoping to meet my friend there.. she said she might go.. didn't but then i still got to do a lil' bit of my new yr shopping.. ahaha
haih.. now that i'm back from the campfire, i'm still bored.. lol.. and a tad disappointed.. oh well, i'll have fun in kl with my parents... siblings couldn't make it.. haih.. oh well, look at the bright side, i'll get to spend time with my parents..
may the force be with people who go to campfires...
cheers~

1 comment:

nianz said...

actually i went to prangin but i was at the ground floor shopping for handphones with my dad..