Friday, December 10, 2004

three, two, one... blast off!

actually... this blog has nth to do with its title.. come to think of it, my blogs seldom have much to do with the titles.. ahaha... but this one (even by my standards) has even less to do with its title than my usual.. oh well... who cares?? i certainly don't and if anyone has a prob with it... wat to do? it's my blog.. ahahaa.. i think i'm getting led off the track d.. haih.. that's wat boredom will do to braincells kua.. ahaha

today was the first time i finally managed to hang out with my bestest bud since spm ended! she went for camp so we went to prangin mall juz now.. yesterday really since today's already saturday
the place was full of sales! but she memang not a shopping-kaki.. weird how i can get a long with her when we have conflicting interests.. ahaha.. got a new shirt.. quite cool too, like tie-n-dye
spent most of our time at cd shops (she can spend hours gazing at cds.. ahahahaha..) up point: now that i know they're sales there... hehe.. i'm gonna bring my mum there later to do my new year shopping!! hehe.. since i'm going down to kl with them n i really really really really doubt i'll be doing shopping there.. i definitely know my trip is gonna consists of baby-sitting.. oh well.. be a filial daughter and keep my mouth shut ~blewk
wasted.. i thought it'll be quite fun being able to overnite at my frenz place.. oh well... u don't always get wat u want.. furthermore very the pai seh.. last minute back out like dat.. gave mrs. lee so short notice to tell them i was going and then after that same day pull out.. haih.. *pai seh*
haih.. i've really been running through my money like water.. better start saving.. dunno y now that spm's finished i suddenly became so spend-thrift.. i was usually quite tight-fisted bout spending money prior to this.. keke.. also known as kam-siap.. ahaha
later going for the traplex campfire nite.. according to my friend, got some probs.. lol, he said ours was better.. but i s'pose after allthe time and energy (2 months and RM200 later) ours had better count for something.. lol
kayz, that's pretty much all bout my boring day.. gotta go n repack my bag.. yay! get to use my new travelling bag (my old one kinda imploded on itself after exc.. i've no idea how torn up camps have made it till i tried to salvage it starting of this yr.. ahaha)
if anyone's reading this, kudos to u for being able to stand reading a whole load of crap.. really, other ppl's lifes aren't that interesting.. ahaha
may the force be with ppl who are bz packing bags...
che

1 comment:

nianz said...

no need to pai seh wan...my mom understands..*blex* so bored today...may go to prangin,hope to meet you there...can't wait for cf nite..sure hope it don't rain like last year...we'll be drenched if it does and i'm not liking the idea of going home wet*blex*