Friday, December 24, 2004

lethargy

today was my first day of driving!! yay.. luv driving.. although my control of the car super super cacat.. gimme a break, k? my first hour ever behind a wheel.. and i nvr knew nuts bout cars b4.. hehe... i did the 3-point-turn and hill-thing.. it wasn't too bad... but my control of the car is still kinda bad.. the car has a tendency to bcome jerky.. lol.. oh well.. who cares!! i can drive soon!! yay!
got home and (for the first time in my entire life) cleaned up my bathroom.. as in scrub the floors (ala cinderella.. ahaha) not bad if i have to say so myself.. my bathroom much much cleaner.. lol
after that when to prangin (too bored d) wanted to get christmas prezzies and some cds.. got a frenz christmas gift but didn't get any cds.. met a friend and went to gurney after that (she drove)
evening got home.. soooo tired d.. then parents wanted to go back to prangin.. so i dragged my sorry legs up and went.. lol
not much christmas decos in prangin this yr.. but got to hang out with my parents a bit (something i haven't done in ages) went to northam beach cafe after that.. ahaha.. one of the serving guys quite cute.. ahahahahaha
may the force be with people with L license...
cheers~

1 comment:

Amy said...

yaya... there's a cute guy at the northem beah cafe..
the time when i saw him, he was wearing a camouflage pants... super cool...
LOL:) can cuci mata there...