Monday, December 20, 2004

upon reflection

finally i've decided to upgrade my blog since i'm back from kl and i'm sufficiently well-rested.. this blog is gonna be super-long coz i'm gonna be giving a brief oratory on my one week trip to kl and obviously, wat i did after i got back on saturday
sunday morning was spent travelling.. not the best way to spend a sunday morning but oh well.. hmm.. i think since spm ended, my brain's rotted... monday was spent at sungai wang.. hehe.. went to berjaya times square imax theatre to watch polar express.. wow.. it was super super super super cool.. the show sucked (not worth the RM20 charged.. lucky i didn't need to pay for my own ticket... dad took care of that.. hehe) but the 3D thing.. wow.. nth to say but wow.. hmm, aside from that, there was this guy (013 number) who got the wrong number.. ahaha.. then thought i was his gf or summat.. kept on irritating me half to death till everything got ironed out.. ahaha.. pls, i hate it when ppl ask u to try to guess who they are over the bloody phone.. gimme a break.. how are the recepients s'pose to know?? argh.. wasted my time, money (lots of that.. ish) and patience.. argh.. anyway, tuesday was spent at the summit (don't ask me why.. nobody ever go there.. it's a terribly boring place..) s'posed to go to the toy museum.. and the most ironic thing?? the toy museum there was closed.. it had moved really... guess where?? home sweet home, penang.. ahaha
went to stay at my sister's place on wed.. went for her carolling at one of the many branches of starbucks in kl.. filmed one of their four songs b4 the memory card filled up.. ahaha
thursday morning (after my sister's lecture) went to midvalley megamall.. walk walk a bit but nth much to buy.. kl fashion kinda weird.. they seem to be into this floaty large clothing.. hmm.. anyway, nth much to buy in their sales.. unless u like sporty shirts.. but how many of those kinda shirts can u get?? summore my mum wants me to get more 'serious' shirts for college nxt yr.. ahaha.. forlon hope, that...
watched ocean's 12 too.. kinda pathetic the show.. come on, how can julia roberts play.. julia roberts?? and bruce willis playing himself?? and someone can actually say that julia robert's character (tess) doesn't even look a bit like julia roberts?? puh-leez...
went for her christmas party after that.. took turkey.. yay! although really, why turkey?? it's tough and leathery.. chicken tastes better... or if ppl want a more exotic meat, y not venison or summat?? oh well.. something beyond my comprehension.. kinda paiseh though.. coz i tagged along (can't stay home alone.. my big chie chie don't let.. hehe) and friday went shopping at sungai wang again!! yay.. got 2 shirts from kl (they're both blue.. my mummy will kill me when she she finds out.. i told her i bought two shirts.. juz not the colour.. she doesn't want me to buy blue d coz roughly 60% of my cupboard's blue.. hehe) but they're the more 'sporty' kinda clothing.. hehe..
hopefully my mum will take me shopping in pg (coz i do need 'serious'-ish clothing.. *grin*)
anyway.. saturday was back to penang for me.. yay! so happy to be back on home-ground.. ironic though.. didn't have to sit through any jams in kl on sat but when got back to penang.. haih... jammed all the way home (nah.. green lane area only.. but bad enough)
nite time went to the ctc campfire.. it was pretty impressive as this year's campfire nites went.. a bit weird though, the theme... it was themed 'let's get it started'. weird, no??
by time i got back, i was dead-tired.. but my brain wasn't.. sometimes, life is so full of paradox.. i was tired but i wasn't.. as in my body was tired but my brain wasn't.. so i went online.. ahaha
but aside from finding out my fren got 2nd in a national essay com, nth much happened
anyway, sunday was spent recuperating.. ahaha.. i slept the whole day off.. literally.. from 2 until like 8 lidat.. even skipped dinner (accidentally).. now really really hungry.. hadn't had any meals in two days 'cept for the lunch i had today.. yesterday by now.. *grin*
i'm not anorexic.. juz that by time i got back from kl, didn't have time to eat coz had to clean up the house's one week of dust and muck... then went for the campfire rite after so didn't have time for dinner either.. cept my milo.. hehe
may the force be with hungry people...
cheers~

No comments: