Sunday, December 05, 2004

ennui

went to listen to the 3hour lecture bout driving this morn.. it was sooo boring.. summore 6 of us were in teh motorbike one for 20minutes b4 realised that we were in the wrong one.. ahaha..
the lecturer (for the motorbike one) was kinda irritating.. after he found out that i've nvr rode a bike b4, he kept on picking on me.. dunno y.. especially since there were like 4 others in the room who have nvr rode bikes b4 (those other blur ppl like me who were in the wrong lecture hall.. ahaha) haih... nvm.. i s'pose it must get kinda boring always repeating the same thing every 2 days.. ahaha
haih.. my phone got spoilt again!! ish.. hv to go n get it fixed.. went to 1-stop to get it fixed but then the shop i always go to was closed.. so going back again tomorrow.. oh wait, it's today d.. lol
but managed to buy some movies though.. watched incredibles... it's so-ooo cute!! really funny.. lol
worth all my cash... and mum bought me a new packing bag (my old one tore in one of my camps and i've been patching it up for the past couple of years.. less that 2 yrs but oh well.. it definitely is in a sad sad condition.. lol) best thing bout it is that it's BLUE and reebok!! liverpool's sponsor!! ahaha.. haih.. pity they drew yesterdays match against aston villa... nvm.. they still hv hope.. i think.. although their chances seem to be slimming vastly.. haih...
hopefully can go to batu ferringhi tomorrow.. luv the atmosphere there.. although i always get creamed when it comes to buying things.. most sellers think i'm singaporean or from some other foreign country... and try to charge really high prices for their wares... haih... must go with someone who can speak fluent hokkien.. luckily for me, that means almost all my friends.. ahaha.. won't get scammed if we go later... hopefully.. the sellers also seem to like to charge extraordinary prices for youngsters... bad bad evil evil ppl... lol
luckily got simple plan concert on tv.. got sumthing to watch.. yay! hehe.. so boring my life at the moment... ahaha
better go n pack tortoy so i won't forget to bring him down to kl for my sis... hmm... have to find place for it... *musing*
may the force be with people like me who are growing roots from boredom...
cheers~

1 comment:

nianz said...

blex..just leaving a mark...