Tuesday, December 07, 2004

euphoria and satisfaction

wow.. today's a real land-mark to me.. i've been walking for a record.. *drum roll* 10 hours!! first (at 1) to gurney to shop for a friend's prom dress.. couldn't find anything so we headed to her place at bout 5+ 6 lidat.. went to youth park where we hung out till 7.30 then went for dinner with her parents.. so pai seh, they belanja.. lol, but the food was good *smile*
anyway, went to batu ferringhi after that where my pals pulled off an amazing story so that we could get a parking lot.. go to walk to the stalls also went through a less conventional exit.. ahahaa...then to go back had to go through a 'side' entrance.. lol.. didn't manage to get anything for my friend's prom but still.. it was a real good day spent with my buddies *grin*
then my friends saved my life... they'll know wat i'm talking about.. ahaha.. in the car *laughs and laughs*
now at home d... i'm tired but still full of energy.. wat a paradox.. lol.. think i'll watch a movie b4 i sleep.. hmm... methinks i'll watch kaena now..
may the force be with contented people...
cheers~

No comments: